Monday, December 16, 2013

Barbra's wigs never fit right, this wig is amazing though even though it's not high quality and stuff. It's just a $3 wig and I think it's handmade, not sure.
I need to make new plaid shirts, this one's from so long ago.
Gren's body was shipped today. I hope his head fits the body...
Oh and I wanna get B some jointed hands :D

And omg! Almost forgot to mention that I got pastels from JAK77 and she also sent me a Christmas card and it's so sweet of her and I'm excited to use them :D
                              

                              
                                
                                
I hate when stuff I buy has warnings like the one above! It gets me all nervous, ahaa. But there's so many things that cause cancer that I don't even know about so fuck that shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment