Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A whiny post

Why does everything I adore have a million carbs?!?! First there's bread (which I'm not a huge fan of but it doesn't take too long to add a few things to a sandwich) then there's pasta (my fave!) and POTATOES! I love mashed potatoes :(
I'm tired of eating eggs, they don't even fill me up.
Plus, going without carbs makes me sick but it helped me lose weight :(
Still, not gonna risk my health just because of my weight.
It sucks though :( I want my 10th grade weight back lol.
Can't wait to be done with sewing so I can focus on what I'm eating again :D

I also hate cramps... Who doesn't? But girls who don't get cramps..Lucky. I don't like taking pills for the pain but it has to be done.

Oh, almost forgot working out. I need to get back to that too, it gives me energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment